Jan 28, 2009

Sumaco

Just out of principle, I'll avoid any sardine packed in a sauce.

I like the taste of booze, so I'll have whiskey.

Know what I mean, Jim?

But, as you all know, I'm a sucker for nice packaging-- And these are in some of the coolest ever. Just look at that prehistoric looking fish, and that big juicy tomato, and all that crazy อักษรไทย!
Photobucket
I even had to break out the can opener to get into these. It was sweaty work, and I was damn hungry when I was done. I plopped these on some cheap saltines, and squirted the Aardvark all over them.

They were actually delicious. If I can find this brand without the ketchupy sauce, they'll be a solid 4-tinner. As it stands, I'll give them 2, plus one for the killer design work.
Photobucket

Around the world we go, kiddies.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

SardineSociety@gmail|dot|com

Contact or Contribute, if you want. Do a good job and we might put it on here, but no promises, okay?

Search The Society

Society Members